Categories: Recipes From Friends, Side Dish, Vegetables
Number of Portions: 2
Quantity Unit Ingredient
- 350 g mushrooms different kinds
- 3 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Prepare mushrooms depending on type, cutting into thick slices or leaving whole if small enough. Wash and trim spring onions - cut into 1cm peices. Crush and peel garlic.
2. Heat oil in a wok and stirfry the spring onions, garlic and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and water and stirfry for a further minute.
4. Add soy, chilli and honey to heat through.
5. Serve immediately.
Prepared by: Lani, Queensland, Australia
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 136 Calories; 8g Fat (45.6% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 1042mg Sodium.